You can play an active role in your child's education
As a parent, it’s only natural that you’ll want to take an active role in your child’s education. At The Matoshree National School, we actively encourage parents to engage with their child’s learning and are leading the way by becoming the first school to introduce a parental engagement strategy into all our schools.
The Matoshree National School Parental Engagement Programme
We believe passionately in helping all of our students reach their full potential, which is why we have introduced the The Matoshree National School Parental Engagement Programme into our schools. This provides opportunities for parents to engage with their child’s learning and develop a better understanding of engagement strategies and their child’s learning needs.
- Recognising the central role of parents in the teaching and learning and process;
- Informing parents of student study programmes in advance so they can offer support where necessary;
- Providing the tools, resources and guidance parents need to support their child’s learning;
- Receiving a minimum amount of face-to-face contact with teachers during the school year;
- The creation of a parents’ association to help the school spread best practices to all parents.
Active participation of parents in various activities